Monday, April 11, 2011

It's all about the Cat eyes

When I first talked to Darcy Ashton about digitizing her Cats designs embroidery machines, it was important to have "great" eyes.  I had originally just did a satin fill, and then Darcy asked if they could have more of a sunburst look, as one of her students had hand embroidered eyes with a sunburst effect.  This makes them more realistic.  So I found the right settings for the Digitizing software and the EYES have it!   Of course I had to do one with 2 color eyes!

It is amazing how fabric choices and eye color just brings out the Cat's personality.

Let  me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the blue cat, the eyes look great! michellybelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. It's true about the eyes, so many designs are spoilt with awfull eyes.

    ReplyDelete